Top Network Posts
- 73DumpsterDoofus's captivating generative art
- 68Why does a helium filled ballon move forward in a car when the car is accelerating?
- 67Why does a cup with 100 g water float when placed on another cup with 50 g of water?
- 53Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 43Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 38How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 29Exporting extremely large images; arrays generated via TensorProduct use 5 times as much RAM as expected?
- View more network posts →