I am (or was) a Physics / Computer Science major with interests in distributed and parallel computing, computational physics, and web application development.
I dabble in plenty of Physics related things from time to time, but I mostly spend my time programming in C++, C# and Mathematica. I have a rather obsessive interest in distributed computing and parallel computing in general.
My most recent interests are within web application development in the ASP.NET MVC3 framework and in high performance computing with visualization.
Disclaimer: The questions and answers provided by me on this website do not represent the views of my employer. They are purely my own and are not meant to represent that of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 40How should I do floating point comparison?
- 36Math behind Google leap second smear formula
- 32How can I manually generate a .pyc file from a .py file
- 27Speeding up this fractal-generating code
- 22how to declare variable before you know what data type it is?
- 21Can my loop be optimized any more?
- 20HTTP PUT not allowed in ASP.NET Web API
- View more network posts →