I am a management consultant with a background in OR and a strong focus on modeling management problems following Forrester's System Dynamics methodology. After years of abstinence from any programming in a spreadsheet dominated industry I discovered Mathematica a couple of years ago and the fascination has not stopped since then.
It seems THE tool - and no, it is not simply a hammer - for the kind of work that needs to be done in my field and I am often suprised anew how far the possibilities go.
Top Network Posts
- 21Is there a bug in Pick?
- 18Using a list of tuples in a pure function
- 12How to Set parts of indexed lists?
- 8How can you use and convert Gauss-Krüger-Coordinates in Mathematica?
- 7How can I connect to a database using the 32 Bit ODBC on a Windows 7 (64 Bit) machine?
- 7Why are TimeSeries objects reported with head "TemporalData"?
- 7How can you compute Itō Integrals with Mathematica?
- View more network posts →