I am a Physics graduate student at Unicamp (University of Campinas). I have received bachelor's and master's degree from USP (University of Sao Paulo), both on Physics.
Present research subject: sterile neutrino phenomenology.
I had experience with Matlab in my master's research project. Now, I'm using Mathematica, which is considered to be a powerful tool for particle phenomenology by my colleagues in the research group.
StackExchange interests: Mathematica, Matlab, Maple, LateX, LyX, TikZ, pgfplots.
Top Network Posts
- 12Compile all tex files within a folder at once
- 8DifferentialEvolution scaling factor randomization
- 8Get the coordinates from ContourPlot and RegionPlot
- 7How to load FORTRAN libraries through Librarylink
- 5Make region plots from data using pgfplots & control over colors
- 5Why is $ProcessorCount different than the selected number of cores in PBS?
- View more network posts →