My background is in programming language design and implementation, and I have studied computer architecture. I have written several compiler and interpreters in SML/NJ.
Employed at Wolfram Research.
Previously I worked in embedded systems at Motorola on private digital radio networks (e.g. for police and fire) and in firewall management applications at Cisco Systems. At the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, my master's thesis on a design and implementation for Idealized Algol Plus Classes was advised by Uday Reddy and based on Reddy's work on Objects and Classes in Algol-like Languages. I also learned a ton by working as a teaching assistant for computer architecture courses working for Andrew Chien, Josep Torellas, and William Pottenger. My undergrad degree is a double major in computer science and electrical engineering, where I enjoyed compilers and computer engineering subjects.
Top Network Posts
- 37What portrait posing rules do you recommend for studio photography?
- 26Is Mathematica an Implementation of the Wolfram Language?
- 22How to Initiate a queued evaluation from a Dynamic GUI without using a Button
- 22Does the camera white balance setting affect the raw image at all?
- 20What is background compression?
- 20Calling external commands without showing command prompt on windows
- 19Is the CompiledFunctionCall WVM opcode efficient?
- View more network posts →