Author of Presentations Application for writing notebooks with custom graphics, tables, dynamic displays and other aids. Author of ExtendUnits Application. Coauthor of Tensorial. All these available at my web site for a relatively modest price.
My current interest is learning Grassmann algebra and writing a GrassmannCalculus Application in conjunction with John Browne, whose Grassmann algebra work I consider to be absolutely top notch.
I am generally interested in Mathematica as an extended technical development, preservation, documentation and communication medium - as opposed, say, to a super graphical calculator or programming language.
Top Network Posts
- 34Creating Mathematica packages
- 22What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 17Getting serious about Mathematica programming
- 16Simplistic Notation example
- 10How to set a zero offset for the frame origin?
- 8Is it possible to speed up ContourPlot on multi-core machines?
- 6Ugly output when combining 2 plots with GraphicsRow
- View more network posts →