Author of Presentations Application for writing notebooks with custom graphics, tables, dynamic displays and other aids. Author of ExtendUnits Application. Coauthor of Tensorial. All these available at my web site for a relatively modest price.
My current interest is learning Grassmann algebra and writing a GrassmannCalculus Application in conjunction with John Browne, whose Grassmann algebra work I consider to be absolutely top notch.
I am generally interested in Mathematica as an extended technical development, preservation, documentation and communication medium - as opposed, say, to a super graphical calculator or programming language.
Top Network Posts
- 36Creating Mathematica packages
- 25What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 19Getting serious about Mathematica programming
- 16Simplistic Notation example
- 12How to set a zero offset for the frame origin?
- 9Is it possible to speed up ContourPlot on multi-core machines?
- 6findroot, derivative in defined functions
- View more network posts →