Top Network Posts
- 42Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 18How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 16Is MathieuC for moderately large imaginary arguments broken?
- 16How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 15What enables protons to give new properties to an atom every time one is added?
- 14Why does Mathematica simplify $x/x\to1$?
- 13Why does $n$-time differentiation of product have the same structure as raising sum to $n$th power?
- View more network posts →