Top Network Posts
- 44Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 22How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 21How is quantum superposition different from mixed state?
- 20How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 19How is 0 distinguished from other integers when initializing nullptr_t?
- 16Can initializing expression use the variable itself?
- 16Is MathieuC for moderately large imaginary arguments broken?
- View more network posts →