I guess I like meta programming
Also Pickett's project seems useful: http://packagedata.net/
Top Network Posts
- 36Generating visually pleasing circle packs
- 29What tools can help in realizing tail recursion?
- 28DeleteDuplicatesBy is not performing as I'd hoped. Am I missing something?
- 22Why some built-in functions are slow
- 21What tools can help in realizing tail recursion?
- 19Make a huge vector in a wise way
- 18List of dangerous functions
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
15 Snippets for Mathematica Stack Exchange apr 15
11 Room description of the main chat room oct 28
10 Room description of the main chat room oct 28
6 LaTeX does not work in comments? apr 21
4 Why am I being downvoted? jun 14
4 Settling disagreement jul 12 '13
2 How to place nicely parsed code into an answer mar 11 '14
2 Project Euler question jan 21 '14