I guess I like meta programming
Also Pickett's project seems useful: http://packagedata.net/
Top Network Posts
- 35Generating visually pleasing circle packs
- 29What tools can help in realizing tail recursion?
- 28DeleteDuplicatesBy is not performing as I'd hoped. Am I missing something?
- 22Why some built-in functions are slow
- 21What tools can help in realizing tail recursion?
- 19Make a huge vector in a wise way
- 18List of dangerous functions
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
15 Snippets for Mathematica Stack Exchange apr 15
11 Room description of the main chat room oct 28
6 LaTeX does not work in comments? apr 21
4 Why am I being downvoted? jun 14
4 Settling disagreement jul 12 '13
2 Project Euler question jan 21 '14
1 Possible tag merge: table, matrix, array feb 18 '14
1 How to place nicely parsed code into an answer mar 11 '14