Forgive my frustration; but if I'm here, and sound impatient or testy, it's because I made the mistake of using Mathematica rather than Python and have encountered yet another broken feature or frustrating inconsistency.
Please know that I sincerely appreciate the help I get here: I would get nothing done in Mathematica without it!
##& else can I say?
Top Network Posts
- 78Latest 'pip' fails with "requires setuptools >= 0.8 for dist-info"
- 74Are there other "fun" packages like the "coffee stains" package?
- 70Can I force pip to reinstall the current version?
- 59Why don't electrons crash into the nuclei they "orbit"?
- 47Can I redefine a command to contain itself?
- 38What is the relationship between Mathematica and Wolfram Desktop?
- 34Was HAL correct?
- View more network posts →