I am a retired software developer. I retired at the end of 2003 and since then my computer programming activities have been for recreational purposes. My main reason for joining StackExchange is to participate in Mathematica.SE. I enjoy answering question when I can, but I also enjoy working at making the site a better place to visit.
I started using Mathematica in 1997 (Ver. 3). I am currently using Ver. 10.0.2. Although I have used Mathematica for all kinds of stuff, I use it mostly to pursue my long standing interest in Euclidean geometry, both in the classical Greek synthetic form and in the more modern analytical form.
Top network posts
- 50What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 45What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 26Nice formatting for the results of a dice game simulation
- 26Mathematica Application in Real Life
- 22Where can I find examples of good Mathematica programming practice?
- 19How many Christmas gifts?
- 19Mathematica as a normal programming language
- View more network posts →