Being a trained physicist I learned Mathematica while developing FeynCalc in 1990. Since then I am stuck with Matheamtica. I do like some other programming languages like Fortran and Java.
I work at my own company, GluonVision GmbH, in Berlin, doing mostly (web)Mathematica related consulting and projects.
Lately I became more and more insterested in CDF projects.
My contact info is here
Top network posts
- 47Is this 30% slowdown in Mathematica 10 due to DownValues lookup time?
- 35How to install the Wolfram Workbench plugin into Eclipse Kepler?
- 31Usage of \[InvisibleApplication] and other related invisible characters
- 29How to install the Wolfram Workbench plugin into Eclipse Kepler?
- 22Annoying display truncation of numerical results
- 16What can webmathematica do that CDF cannot do?
- 16Is there a shortcut to select all cells above the current cursor position?
- View more network posts →