I'm a PhD candidate in analysis (harmonic analysis). I have a Master of Science degree in mathematics (analysis).
I am interested in many topics in analysis, but in particular: harmonic analysis, functional analysis, operator theory and special functions.
My email address is email@example.com.
I would appreciate it if you would correct my spelling and grammatical errors.
Top Network Posts
- 40If $f_k \to f$ a.e. and the $L^p$ norms converge, then $f_k \to f$ in $L^p$
- 26Crafty solutions to the following limit
- 26Is Banach-Alaoglu equivalent to AC?
- 22Lemma/Proposition/Theorem, which one should we pick?
- 21Lebesgue measurable but not Borel measurable
- 21Why does Mathematica give the wrong answer when integrating?
- 18Seeking a layman's guide to Measure Theory
- View more network posts →