Although I'm quite familiar with Mathematica, I always try to keep an open mind and don't use it as golden hammer. Officially, I'm working in image and data processing, but in my free-time, I'm particularly good at things that are fun, for instance
- glueing QR codes on paper roles and writing articles about it
- implementing a Mathematica plugin for the best IDE ever just because I was curious whether I can hack a complete Mathematica parser
- making images that give you a headache
- making stackexchange better by hacking a highlighter for Mathematica code-blocks in Java Script or abusing others hard work to extend our own markup editor on mathematica.se
- I love making music. Especially with my friends.
Top Network Posts
- 159QR Code in shopping cart handle
- 105Resources for beautiful Mathematica Stylesheets
- 78Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 77Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 72Syntax highlighting for your own functions
- 62What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 61How can this image (optical illusion) be created with Mathematica?
- View more network posts →