Top Network Posts
- 17What kind of "mathematical object" are limits?
- 17Is there an official name for "Lorentz Pairs" like energy and momentum?
- 11Factoring polynomials to factors involving complex coefficients
- 10What do polynomials look like in the complex plane?
- 9What do the four components of Dirac Spinors represent in the Standard Model?
- 8What is the abstract algebraic structure of "Elementary Algebra"?
- 5Can any Polynomial be factored into the product of Linear expressions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.