Mathematica and Scala afficionado. Mooney lover. Steak lover. Linux lover (Fedora). German citizen. Politically: anti-bullshit. Financially: pro-bullshit. Apple hater. Pear lover. Hobby jurist. MGTOW. And Han shot first.
Visit my Scala for Java Developers Class on udemy.com: http://www.udemy.com/scala-for-java-developers-transition-up
Top Network Posts
- 35Programmatically move the cursor to a desired location on the screen
- 31What does the construct f[x_] := f[x] = ... mean?
- 21How can I change the color of the bar in a ProgressIndicator?
- 12Export to Google Spreadsheet with OAuthAuthentication
- 12Suspecting bug in Parallel Framework
- 9When should I use Apply (or Function) and when @@ (or &)?
- 8How to nest my own "times" function to get powers
- View more network posts →