I have been a Mathematica user since 1981, using version 0 to do QCD calculations for my PhD, and all subsequent versions to do research into various sorts of adaptive information processing. The use of Mathematica has been the key to almost every new result that I have discovered, because I can do "experiments" at the speed at which I think (more or less), so I don't get bored or lose my train of thought. Mathematica and I are a well-matched symbiotic pair!
Top Network Posts
- 36Applying TextRecognize on alpha-numerical table
- 16How to define a differential operator?
- 13Find eigen energies of time-independent Schrödinger equation
- 13How is + as an infix operator associated with Plus?
- 12Solving a large equation set
- 12how to solve ODE with boundary at infinity
- 9Reduce and Solve unable to solve equation
- View more network posts →