I have been a Mathematica user since 1981, using version 0 to do QCD calculations for my PhD, and all subsequent versions to do research into various sorts of adaptive information processing. The use of Mathematica has been the key to almost every new result that I have discovered, because I can do "experiments" at the speed at which I think (more or less), so I don't get bored or lose my train of thought. Mathematica and I are a well-matched symbiotic pair!
Top network posts
- 29Applying TextRecognize on alpha-numerical table
- 14How to define a differential operator?
- 13Find eigen energies of time-independent Schrödinger equation
- 12Solving a large equation set
- 10How is + as an infix operator associated with Plus?
- 9NDSolve Differential Equation Error
- 9How to find the distance of two lists?
- View more network posts →