I run editorial board for Community Staff Picks, - let me know if you'd like to make submission.
I work for Wolfram and oversee Wolfram Community. I am a physicist, Mathematica enthusiast and faculty member at Wolfram Science (NKS) Summer School. I am an author at the Wolfram Demonstration Project and sometimes write for Wolfram Blog. I enjoy creating applications and art with Wolfram Language, some can be found on my website.
Comments & opinions expressed here are mine, and not those of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 76Artistic image vectorization
- 67Programmatic approach to HDR photography with Mathematica image processing functions
- 59Placing a ContourPlot under a Plot3D
- 57Torn edge paper effect for images
- 55Speeding up this fractal-generating code
- 54How to generate a random snowflake
- 47Measuring fractal dimension of natural objects from digital images
- View more network posts →