I work for Wolfram and oversee Wolfram Community. I am a physicist, Mathematica enthusiast and faculty member at Wolfram Science (NKS) Summer School. I am an author at the Wolfram Demonstration Project and sometimes write for Wolfram Blog. I enjoy creating applications and art with Wolfram Language, some can be found on my website. I also collecting Wolfram Language graphics at a Pinterest board and organized a video group Mathematica Render on Vimeo.
Comments & opinions expressed here are mine, and not those of my employer.
Top network posts
- 65Artistic image vectorization
- 53Programmatic approach to HDR photography with Mathematica image processing functions
- 51Torn edge paper effect for images
- 49How to generate a random snowflake
- 48Speeding up this fractal-generating code
- 47Measuring fractal dimension of natural objects from digital images
- 40Implementing a first person view of 3D objects in a scene
- View more network posts →