I work for Wolfram and oversee Wolfram Community. I am a physicist, Mathematica enthusiast and faculty member at Wolfram Science (NKS) Summer School. I am an author at the Wolfram Demonstration Project and sometimes write for Wolfram Blog. I enjoy creating applications and art with Wolfram Language, some can be found on my website. I also collecting Wolfram Language graphics at a Pinterest board and organized a video group Mathematica Render on Vimeo.
Comments & opinions expressed here are mine, and not those of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 67Artistic image vectorization
- 55Programmatic approach to HDR photography with Mathematica image processing functions
- 53Torn edge paper effect for images
- 51How to generate a random snowflake
- 48Speeding up this fractal-generating code
- 47Measuring fractal dimension of natural objects from digital images
- 43Placing a ContourPlot under a Plot3D
- View more network posts →