🐌. Native speaker of American English. Linux user. Familiar with several programming languages in the procedural, OO, and functional paradigms.
- Worst Code Golf ever
- New badge proposals!
- Shakespeare bug in Ubuntu
- The Great Question Deletion Audit of 2012
Link rot is evil. Archive everything. The keyboard is king. Correctness over performance. Canonicalize, normalize, deduplicate. Don't repeat yourself. UTF-8 > UTF-16. Use static typing: good for tooling. Re-use; don't re-invent. Correctness, then clarity, then concision and elegance. Play devil's advocate. First understand opponents' positions.
Top Network Posts
- 152Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 123convert a string of bytes into an int (python)
- 68What are the functions of the BIOS while the operating system is running?
- 60Difference among 'public', 'default', 'protected', and 'private'
- 57Find size and free space of the filesystem containing a given file
- 53Pretty git branch graphs
- 44What's the difference between ddrescue, gddrescue, and dd_rescue?
- View more network posts →