(also known as Spartacus)
Ok, let me come clean: Mr.Wizard is actually an alias of mine... I'm glad I can finally confess. ― Sjoerd C. de Vries
No, I'm Spatac... I mean, Mr.Wizard! ― R.M
I'm Mr.W, and so's my wife! ― acl
@Spartacus, it was not fixable. ― rcollyer
check again; I just fixed it. :-p ― Spartacus
"This is the internet, where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents..." ― yoda Dec 18 '11 at 6:06
Maybe you could turn it into a puzzle and let other people do the untangling :-) – Heike
I could make a web based game, and feed all my graphs to the visitors.
SE is a big game, isn't it? :D – Szabolcs
"ListContourPlot crush on simple 5-points data" (Question title)
No, but they nowadays let me turn off the lights at night; 24 hours of fluorescence was really starting to make me feral. Brett says I should also mention the tip jar... – Daniel Lichtblau Mar 13 '12 at 20:48
Top Network Posts
- 117Gold Sportsmanship badge
- 117Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 80Why are numeric division and subtraction not handled better in Mathematica?
- 78Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 77xkcd-style graphs
- 57Generating a Sierpinski carpet
- 57How can I generate this "domain coloring" plot?
- View more network posts →