I do research in computational neuroscience for my phd. I used to work as software engineer. I also did some research in the supervision of autonomous mobile social robots. I started using Mathematica recently (Jan. 2012), but I can understand faster if you make the parallel with programming in Python, Java, Clojure, Common Lisp, Objective Caml, or C. I tend to be an FOSS advocate, but I appreciate the power of Mathematica.
Top Network Posts
- 13Difficulties in creating strict and robust equivalence between two symbols using the Notation package
- 11How to improve the typesetting of mathematical contents
- 7Using Mathematica to help to determine the consistency of and numerically solve systems of non-linear equations
- 7Can the Notation function support complex structures on its left hand side?
- View more network posts →