I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- Why do particles in the molten wax near a burning candle wick get pushed away?
- What's this guy doing position-wise?
- Why are the three component LEDs in an RGB LED so unbalanced?
- Definitions of "linearity" in different branches of mathematics
- The diagonal of an infinite list.
- Federation Technology Adapted From Aliens?
- When is a reaction reversible?
- Is there a way to prevent "looking like a tourist" in order to not be harassed?
- What happens when a PC is turning off?
- Can I embed a game in a Pdf Resume?
- The mysterious card in the middle
- Does one need to be a good programmer to perform secure source code analysis?
- Being an academic far from the action
- Converting a list of rules to a list of lists
- Is it ok to learn latex from a 4-years old book?
- What does J.K. Rowling mean in this tweet about Snape?
- How to convince managers to let me work less hours for the same pay
- What does Kirk mean by "I'm a soldier, not a diplomat"?
- When is Thanksgiving?
- Any ideas on how to run maintenance on a site that is always under use?
- A scene in Friends where Joey remembers not understanding something
- Very Simple Grid Marks
- Which way should arrows point for a dropdown button?
- Examples and Counterexamples in Commutative Algebra