I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Is it possible for an NFL team to go 20-0?
- Why doesn't this work in combinatorics?
- Why is the length of this string longer than the number of characters in it?
- Is CRT degaussing really dangerous for nearby laptops?
- Is "denigrate" a racist word?
- A theorem exists in a book but not in a journal - is this considered as a publication?
- Meaning: "Angular is what HTML **would have been had it been** designed for applications"
- Would the 4.20 patch make smite an unintended laning spell?
- TikZ : let ... Could not parse this coordinate?
- Where is `__FLT_MAX__` constant defined on Ubuntu?
- What is a word that means unforgettable but with a negative connotation?
- Can wizards learn spells that are not on their class list?
- How can I break blocks remotely?
- Is it possible to draw really thin lines in Mathematica?
- In Star-Wars, how do they empty toilets in space?
- Cancel class on days of known poor attendance?
- What is the largest hurdle of the mission to Mars?
- Electric guitar vs classical guitar
- Test variable is bound and non-nil
- What is the difference between 将来 and 未来？
- Is there a simple bash tool which can quickly render basic HTML
- During applications, how can I prove I was the first author of the papers that I couldn't become first author for various reasons?
- Does an aircraft landing on a carrier increase the carrier weight before it touches down?
- So how did the date go?