I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?
- I need sudo without password prompt, for scripts. Where did I go wrong?
- Sending I2C reliabily over Cat5 cables
- Can we squeeze atoms?
- Using cd command to navigate directories in Ubuntu which have special characters
- Should I obscure database primary keys (IDs) in application front end?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- Are there consquences to stamps in my passport that are not from border control?
- Can we call someone X太太 or not?
- What are easing functions?
- Improve trigger execution with multiple threads of execution - Possible? Alternatives?
- Python3 rounding to nearest even
- A Scalar Curvature Computation in Brendle Marques Neves' Min-Oo Conjecture paper
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- What French phrase is the origin of "gardyloo?"
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- How much in gifts can I receive per year in the US?
- VMware ESXi SSD on RAID showing as non-ssd
- Why do games ask for screen resolution instead of automatically fitting the window size?
- NTP DDoS Attack on Home Servers
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- Why does my daughter smile and start to laugh at me when I am noticeably really angry at her?
- Perplexing Chimera + Hypnotic Siren. Do I control all of my opponent's spells?
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?