I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- Are there any missions besides the penultimate one that intel can be spent on?
- Easy way to solve logarithms without a calculator?
- standard header for i2c and ISP?
- During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- Why do glass windows still exist?
- Recent observation of gravitational waves
- Script Kiddies - how do they find my server IP?
- Why is the detection of gravitational waves so significant?
- What happens to lasers in space battles?
- Is it appropriate to punish a player who snatches thing from under the other players?
- What is a data scientist?
- How to make this GIF
- Idiom criticizing a person who has unsolved problems but tries to give someone advice about them
- Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- How do I search a list that is in a nested list (list of list) without loop in Python?
- My 12:57 Acrostic Riddle
- I picked the wrong spells as a wizard, how do I recover?
- I would like to become Buddhist
- Upgoat or Downgoat?
- Would 'cheap' FTL make powerful telescopes obsolete?
- What is the "About the Author" blurb in Shadows of the Empire supposed to say?
- Python exception handler to recommend package
- Pay off car loan entirely or leave $1 until the end of the loan period?
- Problem with Touchpad on Fedora23