I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- I almost searched my password, but didn't press enter. Is my password at risk, because of autocomplete or anything else?
- Am I presenting myself as greedy by proposing pay cuts to underperformers?
- Why is the passive participle in Matthew 10:1 rendered as active in English?
- How do I encourage users to supply information that might not be available, if it is available?
- Hilbert's Hopes
- Why has my car burnt through all the oil?
- Can any finite problem be in NP-Complete?
- Why do so many people hike with such light footwear?
- Is it a bad idea to "map" the mouse position on the screen so that collision detection works regardless of resolution?
- Could keystroke timing improve security on a password?
- Can a shop in the Netherlands force you to buy clothes if you take a photo?
- Would a professor write a bad letter of recommendation?
- Compute the Adler-32 checksum
- How much does Heavy Mariner's Armor weigh?
- How to play with friends who don't want to read the rules?
- Bypass Paypal Upgrade
- What was the highest rated episode of Star Trek?
- My Orthodox Jewish co-worker invited me to his wedding. Anything I should know about?
- You have prepared. You are determined. You approach the door
- Is it safe to rename argc and argv in main function?
- Deriving a PDF for an annulus distribution
- Is butter ever the same after having been melted?
- Do I not have the personality for a PhD?
- Article usage before "historical"