I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
- What is a married segment and how can I identify them?
- Is it ethical to attend a company-organised event after my last day?
- Why is bright pink background a bad UX/UI?
- What movie quote does this represent?
- Does Lwaxana Troi ever talk to herself (as the computer voice)?
- Do men or women have more brothers?
- How many direwolves are still alive in GoT?
- How can I avoid the embarrassment associated with needing a sabbatical for alcoholism and mental health treatment?
- Aladdin ending explanation?
- How to stow backpack and boots whilst in a hammock?
- Color Palette for All types of Color Blindness
- Why don't colleges make terms shorter and with fewer classes?
- Golf a golf-scorer
- Is there a way to deduce a type of a single element of an array in c++
- Why does Uncle Bob suggest that coding standards shouldn't be written down if you can avoid it?
- A Georgian-era riddle
- Can you get duplicate items out of Loot Box?
- Why does Euron Greyjoy want to kill these people?
- Why do some location on Earth have only one tidal maximum per day instead of two?
- What is the meaning of 'Missing in action' in Stellaris?
- Tips to improve blackboard writing
- Is kinslaying not sin on the Iron Islands?
- Square of Wiener process
- Copy, Paste And Format