I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- Why don't browsers have jQuery installed?
- Survive the full moon in a country largely populated by werewolves
- Revision letter and grammatical errors
- Physical interpretation of the mellin transform variable?
- "Pay your respects" in Spanish
- Embed nicely formatted \listfiles into document
- Why boil and cool jam before using it in a cake?
- Derivative of integral in interval
- Can giving players "target numbers" like AC improve narration, and with what side-effects?
- Driving into garage where there is little room for error?
- What is the history of vampires having high natural armor class?
- Lookup without conditional statements
- undecidable problem and its negation is undecidable
- Can adding 'constexpr' change the behaviour?
- Largest 5 in array of 10 numbers without sorting
- Is there a Card Cap?
- Problem with knife project tool: the result is not smooth
- How do muggles communicate with their magical children when they're at Hogwarts?
- Killing all adult people
- Chi-Square-Test: Why is the chi-squared test a one-tailed test?
- Help with bash script
- make a process unkillable on linux
- Accidentally came across the source code for some malware, what to do?
- Lookalike shapes