I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- What is the idea behind a projection operator?what does it do?
- Can I rephrase the sentence "Can you explain this word to me?" into "Can you explain me this word."
- Did Catelyn Stark start the war in Westeros?
- Are consumer-grade routers any more or less vulnerable?
- Can tortoises become deformed by growing up inside rings of plastic?
- Determine the Dimensions of a Rotated Rectangle
- Does a "fact" have to be true?
- What do the terms E2 A2 D3 G3 B3 E4 actually mean?
- Strategic Voting, The Game
- What's the proper way to model this real-world activity that seems to need circular references in OOP?
- How to avoid sounding like a pedant when answering interview questions which seem simple, but are actually complicated
- Noise caused by improper decoupling of VDD pin
- Tough question taken from a quite easy maths puzzle book
- Anyone here ever used the word "palaver"?
- Is it incorrect to say "I slept at six" in English?
- Can two perfect squares average to a third perfect square?
- Define constants in hook_init
- Where is the Asia-Europe divide and where can we cross it?
- Why do Russian and Israeli universities score low in various world rankings?
- Am I morally obligated to use my own time to fix bugs in software projects?
- What is a person who participates in computer network chatting, called?
- Trigger Performance - 1 or 2 Triggers?
- Write A Program That Outputs Its Mirror Level
- How to cross a 10' x 10' hole using two 9' boards?