I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Am I still in a position to counter-offer?
- What are these vehicles called in the United States?
- How can I export all my blog posts as CSV?
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- Does an electrocardiography recorder put current/voltage on its electrodes?
- I submitted my own code on someone elses account
- Shall I connect inverter with boat GND?
- Jesus Sinless and Baptism
- TopCoder problem "Lottery" - SRM 144 (Division I Level Two)
- Is a number divisible by each of its digits?
- p-value subtlety: greater-equal vs. greater
- How could Saruman lose the battle of Helm's Deep?
- How can a spaceship unknowingly interfere with tides on a planet?
- How can I shutdown a RHEL server at 06:45 tomorrow morning?
- How to count and mark all counted objects in this image
- Removing `border` attribute from table doesn't remove the border
- Why does the Java API use int instead of short or byte?
- Run a snippet of code in PHP using Joomla
- Fastest way to get from Frankfurt to Karlsruhe
- Did the 'founding fathers' of the United States see Oliver Cromwell as a role model?
- Can eating human hair cause a blockage in the digestive tract?
- Beware - this riddle might kill you!
- Fermat's last theorem over larger fields
- Is there a word that specifically refers to reaching the top of a hill or mountain?