I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- How can I avoid having many singletons in my game architecture?
- How To Keep Loving Without Reward?
- May an airline change the aircraft from the scheduled one?
- Probability that the sum of three integer numbers (from 1 to 100) is more than 100
- Can my parents take out a loan for me out of my account if I'm under the age of 18?
- "like a duck takes to water" vs "like a fish takes to water"
- Can a Jedi move faster than the speed of light?
- Maximum box gap
- How do I recompile Bash to avoid Shellshock (the remote exploit CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169)?
- Why discuss fuel used per time?
- Why wouldn't Luke use his lightsaber to cut the feet off the Imperial Walker?
- In which Stargate movie or TV series did the 'USS Excalibur' appear?
- Can I Have A Destroyed Civilization with No Ruins?
- Shellshock: How do I know if my server is compromised + suspicious files to look out for
- A319 Rattling noise from left engine
- Flatness of Normaliztion of regular schemes
- The Laziest Surveyor
- Mathematica Plot and Movie Problem
- Who did the Elves think Annatar (Sauron) was?
- What do Americans call a person when they cannot remember the right name?
- "Schätzen": How to differentiate between a guess and an estimation?
- Why does my wooden door disperse light into a rainbow color spectrum?
- Find item where a group the current user is part of is in user column
- What are the differences of watching a 1080p and a 720p version of the same media on a 720p screen?