I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
- Better way to create a string of random characters
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- If doesn't compile if its output is the output of Compile?
- Why does bash "echo [t]" result in "t" not "[t]"
- applying for positions below current rank
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- Why is upgrading from an LTS to LTS more safe than doing upgrades from the Short Term Supports?
- Bash: mv directory one at a time
- How different are 8-bit microcontrollers from 32-bit microcontrollers when it comes to programming them
- How do you write "share" (as in "tell others") in Japanese?
- Properties of the time integral of Wiener process
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Meaning of "that friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end"
- What would happen if my internet connection is lost while I am upgrading from 12.04LTS to 14.04LTS?
- Windows installer for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Is there an easy way to make a tree in Blender?
- Why do Disney parents usually die?
- Which one of these answers regarding functions is incorrect?
- Open SSL - Is my ubuntu really secure now after dist-upgrade?
- Opposite of suffix "less"
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- Unsolicited request for a scientific collaboration
- What is the unit of pH?
- Output Pi without math