I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- Why wooden sticks for ice cream bars?
- Can you complete the expression 2 _ _ _ _ 5 = 2015 ?
- Will editing an image in a significant way alter copyright?
- Is the Xenomorph life cycle based on the life cycle of a real world species?
- is there a way to write −= as one symbol in formulas
- In Agile Methodology, is a Scrum Master position higher than a Product Owner?
- Why is Algeria called "Argélia" and Algiers called "Argel" in Portuguese?
- Why is a router needed?
- Is it rude for me to ask professors for assignments in advance of the class starting?
- Schengen visa- worried about being refused
- What's the idea behind this, assuming it is ideal?
- To which philosophers does the Rambam refer in his letter about astrology?
- How does python "know" what to do with the "in" keyword?
- How to run an executable without appending ./
- Self-signed certificates not working over Internet?
- Finding the main parent after sorting in a multiplication process
- downloading problem Ubuntu 14.4
- How to make a large codebase easier to understand for new programmers
- Why do crypto libs use table lookups when they're vulnerable to timing attacks?
- Why would parametric statistics ever be preferred over nonparametric?
- What is the accepted syntax for a negative number with an exponent?
- Chemical propellant free automatic weapons
- What was in the Star Destroyer Avenger's garbage?
- bot accounts in Facebook/Twitter/Instagram