I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- Converting hierarchies of Rule s to Association s
- Power switch with slow control signal
- XML format for game data
- "Plant my idea in someone else's mind"
- History of the connection between Riemann surfaces and complex algebraic curves
- Why does Snape weaken Harry's protection against legilimency?
- How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- If for any two principal ideals one contains another, then for any two ideals one ideal contains another
- What living apex lifeforms are there other than dragons?
- Have applied to, and been rejected from, a number of PhD positions; are they really so difficult to get?
- Writing Roman numbers in Equation
- How to write two *unaligned* multi-line braces on both sides
- Permanent Camping Cooler - No Ice Needed
- QGIS newbie question: Extract one GPS fix per day from data?
- Which ball touches the ground first?
- What are some "conceptualizations" that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- Why is polling accepted in web programming?
- Why are Silicon-Silicon bonds weak?
- If the USS Equinox crew joined the USS Voyager, who would be captain?
- Displaying Black on a Black Background
- Is there a way to recreate the typical Red/Blue-Postereffect using Mathematica?
- Is Darth Vader really afraid of the Emperor?