I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
- Injective map from one set to other
- How to memorize Master Theorem?
- How to deal with a co-worker who thinks I stole her promotion?
- Getting more value out of an introverted person
- Color elimination puzzle
- What extra security does a 2-step website login process with a PIN provide?
- SQL injection is 17 years old. Why is it still around?
- Is a firm landing an indication of the pilot inexperience?
- Why do some hotels ask you to leave the key at the reception when you go out to come back later?
- Golf bit weaving
- Should I address customs/immigration in their language when I can?
- Assign row object as field name in ArcGIS
- Can I profit from anticipating a drop in value?
- "Not with a whimper, but with a roar of triumph!"
- `cut`: selecting columns containing a string
- Choose from an existing set of weights to make a target sum
- What level of damage to an aircraft is acceptable to let it depart?
- Why does sound absorption in oceans depend on the pH?
- How do you counter a heavy Torb/Bastion defense on Hanamura B?
- Will it damage my MacBook if I put it in the fridge to cool it down?
- If I accept a PhD offer but change my mind about attending, do I have an obligation to attend for some number of years before dropping out?
- Handwritten comments and annotations in margin
- A word or phrase that means to swallow people
- Computational complexity of computing simplicial homology