I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Understanding collections concurrency and Collections.synchronized*
- Why did Windows add a pointer trail feature?
- Difference between cd / and cd //?
- How do jet fighters get to war?
- Move edge along normal of other face?
- Word Search Puzzle
- My Ctrl and Alt keys are swapped, how can I swap them back?
- How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- Why does Agent Smith call the Oracle "Mom"?
- Maple vs. Mathematica
- Password validation in Java
- How to get Calc in French
- Our DM has a PC, how do we stop going to the PC for answers (because the DM knows everything)?
- Is my ESTA valid for a second trip?
- Can Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak hide inanimate objects/Non-sentient beings?
- Can you ready an action for the "immediately before your next turn"?
- Why is “so that” improper in “I was tired so that I couldn't sleep”?
- Nuclear Blast in Space
- Hilbert's Hotel
- Asian film where gangster character has "gills"
- Can any two irrational numbers NOT of the form (m+A) and (n-A) be added to produce a rational number?
- Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
- Why would clipping a wire cause a bomb to explode?