I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- How many hp Li Li's "Jug of 1,000,000 Cups" can potentially heal
- Ratio arithmetic in plain TeX
- Cash limit counting in traveling to US
- Return value optimization and copy elision in C
- “Programming” versus “programing”: which is preferred?
- Cut nested lists based in another nested list
- Are there cameras that autofocus during an exposure?
- Generic form of "first world problems"
- Does SOQL select records that are locked?
- Golf Your Language's Identicon
- VAR inversion - looking for a good resource
- What would the weather on this continent be like?
- Write 100 as the sum of two positive integers
- How to distinguish "Contacts with the same name" when assigning an activity?
- Where in the world could one get access to land without risking government interference in operations, while allowing travel to and from the USA?
- Why do switches need ARP tables when the translation are done on the machines side?
- Why not send the Ring to the Undying Lands?
- What is the coolest way to minimize all the windows except the active one?
- How could Ron possibly believe that "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow..." is a real spell?
- Are there rings whose multiplicative identity is not the number 1 or number 1-based?
- Why does C provide language 'bindings' where C++ falls short?
- Is there any difference between "by means of" and "with the help of"?
- sforce.connection.query is undefined
- Seven Segment Cipher