I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- This is gotta be the worst job in the world
- What is the source material, if any, for Sanzoku no Musume Ronja?
- Why not use Red Woman to take down King's Landing?
- What do I do as a depressed and incompetent TA?
- What is an antonym for "prior" that is shorter than "subsequent?"
- What is the best way to increase AC as a Monk?
- Problems with (somewhat) large boolean arrays
- Using std::less with nullptr
- What am I doing wrong while finishing drywall inside corners?
- Generate cyclic list from a list
- VeraCrypt/TruCrypt - I can't understand why you'd want to create a "hidden" volume...?
- Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- What is District 13?
- How to get list of module folders which can be deleted safely?
- Possible to grow optical calcite?
- Meaning of the word "shutface"
- Why would expectations of students vary largely between instruments?
- A simple inequality looking for a more elegant proof...
- How do you handle combat in Pathfinder when there are too many foes to even count?
- To launch or not to launch - thats the question
- Why is kVA not the same as kW?
- What parts of linear algebra are used in computer science?
- If the user has set a search filter, but the data is N/A, should it be shown
- Why does this word have the registered trademark symbol ® on it?