I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Sierpinski's construction of a non-measurable set
- Can non-dwarves wear Dwarf Plate?
- Does good alignment on characters mean they are not supposed to do unlawful things (for example stealing)?
- the type of this* in C++
- How can I figure out which side of the car the gas hatch is on (without getting out)?
- Reasons for using a bi-elliptic transfer for Soyuz-ISS rendezvous
- How can I quickly cool a water bottle?
- The city of Erebor
- What is a DC DC controller?
- Is it possible to use a split rudder as an air brake?
- At least h with at least h
- PCB Tinning to increase current
- Sort file names (numbered) in dired
- Integral evaluation (step-by-step)
- Removable discontinuity question
- How was security on the Silk Road between China and the West maintained?
- LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- Qualified vs. unqualified references
- Does Enhance Ability apply to attack based on that ability score?
- How do I make sure my electronics design is good from manufacturing perspective?
- What portions of the book are in each Hobbit movie?
- Why didn't Bilbo become a creature like Gollum?
- Was the pronunciation of “symmetry” different in the past?
- When shall one write a mathematical expression as a separate line in a paper/Ph.D. thesis?